Friday, January 22, 2010

Hungry for Sn@tch

My first look book entry! This outfit is what pushed me to finally make this blog. First, I bought this hair some time ago and never really wore it until recently. And I honestly love it. The trouble is finding an outfit to go with. Last Wednesday, Sn@tch did something different for their L$69 Humpday Happiness - one item in each department was marked down. So I picked up this stunning outfit at a fraction of the cost, and it went with my hair perfectly! Add one of my favorite pairs of boots and viola! Instant sexy.


(click to enlarge)

Hair - Philotic Energy - PE Velvet Wine Black Tipped
Skin - *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Wheat
Piercings - Adore&Abhor - +>A&A<+ Forever Is A Promise
Eyes - InSight ~ Ocean Eyes

Outfit - Sn@tch - [the Hunger] Heretic Skirt (Red)
Boots - Show Me On The Doll - *SMOTD* Tippytoes ponyboot ~ Black

Ears - Urban Dare :: Neko Ears with Diamonds
Tail - Urban Dare :: Furry Tail with Hearts and Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment