Friday, January 22, 2010

Intro

I've contemplated and even wanted to make a flip book for some months now. I love to share the finds I acquire, and if anything assist in organizing my inventory. The series of labels on each entry are for my own reference, but feel free to use them to your benefit as well. I use GIMP to edit my photos, if I edit at all, so I don't promise the best quality of pictures. But it's the clothes that count, right? If you are a designer/creator I would be happy to include your items on my blog (and in my inventory), though I cannot guarantee consistent entries. I'll do my best to include the correct store information and SLurls, but in all honesty I cannot remember when or how I acquired many things, and cannot confirm if these things were bought, a group gift, a hunt item, etc. So if you like something and can't find it, please contact the creator. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment