Thursday, February 18, 2010

Please Don't Stop The Music

I am happy to announce that I have stepped back in to the SL DJ world again, which is why my favorite headphones are in almost every picture now. This picture was taken at (I think) PSY CITY (I'll have to go back for the link), a city-like parcel with urban jazz playing and a trolley to tour you around. Just don't walk in the street or it will run you over, like it did to me. :P

(click to enlarge)

Shirt - :Little Pricks: The Screamer Tube Tank Blue
Undershirt - *Thalia* The Wall - undershirt
Skirt Blow-Up MiniSkirt Punky - Black
Shoes - ::Duh!:: (W) Black Leather Work Boots (shoe only)
Wrist/Armbands - SiniStyle Chokehold Arm Band/Glove Top
Gloves - /rockerwear/PUNK GIRL gloves
Leggings - :::Sn@tch Slick Leather Leggings::: black
Skin - :: DUTCH TOUCH ::GroupSkin:: Special No1 Caramel
Hair - VIXEN - Selenite - Blackmail

No comments:

Post a Comment