Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet Dreams and Lucky Hair

For my last entry, a big Thank You! to Sanura Snowpaw for giving me the opportunity to review her latest items - and these shirts are the best! The color I am wearing, plus pink and green, are part of the Hump Day Happiness Special for L$69 and still available today at *DREAMS* - so hurry before they are gone! There are 10 other colors available for L$100 each or L$400 for the fatpack. And yes, boys -are- stupid. The other focus is my hair, the current Lucky Board gift at W&Y, and you can get the matching beret for L$1. I love wildcards. *cheesy grin*

(click to enlarge)

Shirt - *Dreams* Boys Are Stupid Tee [MED BLUE]
Necklace - *Ticky Tacky* Woe Is My Black Heart Necklace (Starlust Gift)
Hair - W&Y HAIR New 114 LIMITED & Hat (lucky board and dollarbie)
Pants - [*RD*]*Burnt Blood Jeans
Skin - [42] skin heavens_01 tan

No comments:

Post a Comment